Oriental Martini | Flavour Genius: Moe
Cointreau Queens China Champion, Moe, showcases her award winning Oriental Martini. Try it at her bar, Module in Shanghai, China. Recipe down below!
ORIENTAL MARTINI RECIPE Ingredients:
- 3ml DaVinci Gourmet Intense Cherry Blossom
- 40ml Sakura-infused gin
- 15ml Cointreau
- 5ml Lemon juice
- DaVinci Gourmet sakura jelly
- Sakura Lime spray
Preparation: DAVINCI GOURMET SAKURA JELLY
- Dissolve 5g gelatine sheets in 30ml hot water.
- Add 7ml DaVinci Gourmet Intense Cherry Blossom and a sakura blossom in a sake glass
- Add a pinch of yuki salt and place the sake glass in dry ice for a quick cooldown.
SAKURA LIME SPRAY
- Combine 30ml DaVinci Gourmet Intense Mexican Lime and 70ml water.
- Pour into a perfume bottle with a pump.
- Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes decorated with sakura blossoms
- Add 40ml sakura-infused gin, 15ml Cointreau and 5ml lemon juice. Stir well.
- Brush 3ml DaVinci Gourmet Intense Cherry Blossom on the inside of a martini glass.
- Strain and garnish with a cherry blossom and DaVinci Gourmet Intense Mexican Lime spray. Serve with DaVinci sakura jelly.