Smoothies are packed full of vitamins, fiber, and protein, and adding coffee to the mix gives you a jolt of caffeine to get your energy flowing for the rest of the day. Don’t forget the great taste! Bananas also have a lot of potassium, which is good for muscles as well.This recipe is filled with natural ingredients that boost your immune system and keep your body clean, while also adding elements to the complex taste and texture that will leave you craving more…and not because you’re hungry! It’s a great way to start your morning to assure a healthy day!
- 1 cup chilled Seattle's Best brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender (one that can crush ice).
- Blend until smooth. Serve.