Indulge in this Italian classic for Christmas, recreated as a Winter Tiramisu Cream Latte dessert drink by Jacob Prain. Cozy up by the fireplace and savour the richness of tiramisu. Recipe down below!
WINTER TIRAMISU CREAM LATTE RECIPE Ingredients:
- 10ml DaVinci Gourmet Pecan Praline syrup
- 10ml DaVinci Gourmet Cheesecake sauce
- 5ml DaVinci Gourmet Flavour Maxx
- 30ml espresso
- 50ml cream
- 100ml milk
- 100g ice
- Chocolate powder to garnish
- Grid coffee beans and pull a double shot of espresso.
- Blend DaVinci Gourmet Cheesecake sauce, DaVinci Gourmet Flavour Maxx and cream with a mini handheld mixer to create cheesecake cream cap.
- Layer DaVinci Gourmet Pecan Praline syrup, milk and a double shot of espresso with ice in a glass.
- Gently pour the cheesecake cream cap over the concoction.
- Garnish with a generous dusting of chocolate powder.