Terry Kim’s signature Caramel Cold Brew Boutique creation from Alice Cheongdam in Seoul, South Korea, one of the World’s Best 50 Bars. Recipe down below!
CARAMEL COLD BREW BOUTIQUE RECIPE Ingredients:
- 10ml DaVinci Gourmet Intense Slow Cooked Caramel
- 60ml cold brew liqueur coffee
- 45ml dark rum
- 45ml sherry
- 30ml aquafaba
- 3 drops Alice signature allspice tincture
- 3 drops Angostura bitters
- Ground nutmeg
COLD BREW LIQUEUR COFFEE
- Grind 50g of coffee beans and filter slowly with 250g cold filtered water to extract 200g of cold brew coffee.
- Stir 50g of brown sugar and 10g of vodka to create cold brew liqueur coffee.
- Soak 150g of hot water with 400g of baby chickpeas to create aquafaba.
- Seal container with clingwrap until ready to use.
ALICE SIGNATURE ALLSPICE TINCTURE
- Infuse 30g allspice berries and 10g pink peppercorns in 200ml of vodka in a cream whipper.
- Charge solution twice with 2 cartridges and store in a dropper vial.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine dark rum, sherry, cold brew liqueur coffee, aquafaba, DaVinci Gourmet Intense Slow Cooked Caramel, 3 drops of Alice signature allspice tincture and 3 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Shake well to synthesize concoction.
- Add ice to shaker. Shake well to chill concoction.
- Strain 2/3 of the concoction into glass.
- Top glass with 1/2 of the unstrained concoction.
- Garnish with a dusting of ground nutmeg and 3 drops of Alice signature allspice tincture.